Well this has definitely been the longest that I have ever NOT blogged. Guess I have some pretty good reasons why, but I sure feel so behind. During this last month we have had some life changing events take place. I do plan to share more details in future posts, but with the few minutes I have, I thought I would briefly share some of what has been going on this past month.
- First, we bought a house (closing while we were in Boston).
- Next, we flew to Boston to spend time with my family
- Then we flew to Missouri to attend my cousin's wedding
- After flying back to CA, we said goodbye to our friends and moved to AZ (So grateful for movers who packed us up and moved us).
- Sadly, after 94 AMAZING years, Great Aunt Flo Flo passed away.
- Finally, we spent a week unpacking boxes and organizing our house
- Now we are just trying to avoid the HEAT!!!
We miss all our CA friends and neighbors dearly. Please keep in touch and feel free to visit us! :)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'm so sorry to hear that Aunt Flo has passed away. How great that you were able to see her one last time! Praying for you all! I've checked the weather a few times to see it was crazy hot!
We miss you too! I'm glad you have your blog so I can keep up with your life... and I owe you your pictures so you can post them! Eek, I forgot!
Post a Comment