AGHHHHH!!!! Beautiful baby boy and mama!! Can't believe I am looking at little baby bu!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it! love you guys...welcome to the world sweet Derek Bu!!! :)
YAY!!!!! Welcome to the world!!! We are soooo excited for you and can't wait to hear all about your delivery and first days home! :) Much love to you guys!!
We love him already! Praying for you as you begin this new journey as a family of three. He is precious and we are so excited. love, Em, Caleb & Claire
Congratulations Matt and Christen! He took his sweet time but I am sure it was totally worth it. We love you guys and are so happy to have Derek in the world :) Our prayers are with you all!
Hey you two!!! Sooo cute!! He looks like both of you! thanks for sharing..can't wait to see what you blog about now!! I want to hear how the labor went! did you go naturally or were you induced? Love you both! Sarah Carlson
Congrats guys! I know you're a busy gal, but do take lots of time to rest...for you and baby Derek! Enjoy the best days of your life. And YES! Its really real!!!
20 comments:
HE'S HERE!!!! Christen, you DID it!!! I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations, Buman family!
AGHHHHH!!!! Beautiful baby boy and mama!! Can't believe I am looking at little baby bu!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it!
love you guys...welcome to the world sweet Derek Bu!!! :)
YAY!! I am so excited for you guys! he looks beautiful, congradulations!!
Congrats! What a cutie!!!
your family is so beautiful. I am so happy for you all!
Congratulations guys! He looks so precious, thanks for posting pictures so quickly!! Love the name too! :)
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the start to parenthood!
He is so precious! Thanks for sharing the pics! Looking forward to seeing more! Congrats Mamma & Daddy!
Way to go! Congrats from the Ahlgrens! So happy for you and so proud of you! Enjoy those first few days of whirlwind, life-changing awe! Big hugs!
YAY!!!!! Welcome to the world!!! We are soooo excited for you and can't wait to hear all about your delivery and first days home! :) Much love to you guys!!
We love him already! Praying for you as you begin this new journey as a family of three. He is precious and we are so excited.
love,
Em, Caleb & Claire
Congratulations Matt and Christen! He took his sweet time but I am sure it was totally worth it. We love you guys and are so happy to have Derek in the world :) Our prayers are with you all!
Hey you two!!! Sooo cute!! He looks like both of you! thanks for sharing..can't wait to see what you blog about now!! I want to hear how the labor went! did you go naturally or were you induced? Love you both!
Sarah Carlson
Congrats! He's beautiful... can't wait to hear more about his delivery into this world.
He is sooooo beautiful!!!! Congrats you guys!! Hope I can meet him soon and he can meet his buddy, Jones!
Love you guys!
Abby, Andy and Jones
Congratulations! The baby is soooo cute, and mom looks healthy - and you both look so happy.
I'm absolutely confident you guys will be great parents.
Best to you both.
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you!
Love, Vanessa, Mike, and Mariana
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for you!
Love, Vanessa, Mike, and Mariana
Congrats guys! I know you're a busy gal, but do take lots of time to rest...for you and baby Derek! Enjoy the best days of your life. And YES! Its really real!!!
LOVE!!!! I can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment