Belly Shot Progression
It is fun to look back over the last 38 weeks and see how my belly has changed. It took me about 9 months until I really looked pregnant.
It is fun to look back over the last 38 weeks and see how my belly has changed. It took me about 9 months until I really looked pregnant.
Top Row: week 6, 10, 13, 18, 20Bottom Row: week 22, 26, 29, 33, 38
It is hard to believe that I am 38 weeks pregnant. I am enjoying maternity leave and have been walking, resting, catching up on different projects around the house, reading, and cleaning. I am grateful that the transition from teaching full time to waiting for the little guy to arrive has gone so smoothly. Its something I've been praying about for a long time now. After I turned in my computer and key, I did not have any access to anything for school (i.e no emails) and that has made things so much easier.
So. we are just waiting now for Baby Bu. I am grateful that I am still feeling so good. God has been gracious this entire pregnancy and I've been blessed with great health. (I did not miss 1 day this entire school year either.) I am still enjoying my daily 3 and 4 mile walks and don't have any complaints. We'll see how things go this next week as I near his official due date. It is just fun to reflect back on this year. It has gone so fast and we been preparing for so long and the time is now getting so close! Praying that we can surrender it all to God!
4 comments:
I was just thinking/wondering about you this morning! SO glad you get some down time before your little guy arrives (and based on your size, he will be little!). Fun to see the pictures too. Good luck!
I love all the preggo pics of you! I just found a picture of me at 38 weeks and I was HUGE. Check me out at 39 weeks here http://danianddavesmith.blogspot.com/2009/12/pregnancy-update.html.
You are looking GREAT!! Praying for you as your due date approaches. If the date passes you by, don't be frustrated. He will come in God's perfect time. Miss you guys!!
Soooooo excited for you guys! Praying for a smooth delivery and continued health for all 3 of you. I just adore your belly progression pics! You look fabulous!
So excited for y'all! Coming from a woman who was 16 days late... it is SO worth the wait! Don't focus on the due date, and don't be scared to go over 40 weeks (if you medically can). Can't wait to see your gift :-)
Post a Comment