Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Salt Lake City, Utah

This year Matt and I spent Thanksgiving with Matt's family in Utah. We were supposed to spend Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Matt's family, but our plans changed since my parents are taking us to Hawaii for Christmas. I love spending time with Matt's family. Time spent with them is so different than time with my family since Matt has more siblings than me. Not all of Matt's siblings were there for the holiday, but it was still a great time.
We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one trip. There was much food, fun and memories had by all. Emily even got us to watch Twilight! It was actually really good. Sometime when I get some free time I plan to read the books!

Here we are watching the Chargers game, one of Matt's favorite things. I took plenty of Patriot jeers during the game, but its all good Kevin! :)


Gluten Free apple pie!
Melanie, Steve and their daughter Kaitlyn.
Kevin, Valeri, Keegan and Finley
Matt showing Grandma D our blog and all the trips we've taken this past year.
I braided Megan's hair for her last day of school before Thanksgiving break. Reminds me of all the braids I used to do at MBDC.

4 comments:

Erica Michelle said...

love the pics and so glad you guys had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hey MRs. Buman,

DO you remeber braiding Rachel Zeppi's hair at the closing program??? at ALCS??
Sarah

Emily Schoenwald said...

We had a great time having you guys. I just finished the last book again. You gotta read them!

Sarah W said...

Hey Mrs. Buman...
so i just read the last paragraph of your "christmas" letter at school! So excited for you guys!!!! Pratically jumping off walls! hehe Love, sarah