This summer a bunch of us surprised Kristin for her birthday! Her roommate, Kelley, blindfolded her and brought her to Heather's house. She was totally surprised. It was an amazing evening of celebration and fellowship. Kristin's friendship has is a HUGE answer to prayer. Moving out to Cali I did not know anyone. I had such a great group of friends in Gainesville and I prayed for months for a good friend in my new town. After 6 months I met Kristin. I remember the first conversation we had was about running the Nike Women's Half Marathon. Then there was the famous airport pickup from Christmas followed by a 3 hour conversation at Peet's. God is amazing and has used her in my life. I am thankful for her deep passion for Jesus and her desire to listen to me, ask meaningful questions, encourage and pray. She is a true friend. Happy Birthday to you Kristin!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Kristin!
This summer a bunch of us surprised Kristin for her birthday! Her roommate, Kelley, blindfolded her and brought her to Heather's house. She was totally surprised. It was an amazing evening of celebration and fellowship. Kristin's friendship has is a HUGE answer to prayer. Moving out to Cali I did not know anyone. I had such a great group of friends in Gainesville and I prayed for months for a good friend in my new town. After 6 months I met Kristin. I remember the first conversation we had was about running the Nike Women's Half Marathon. Then there was the famous airport pickup from Christmas followed by a 3 hour conversation at Peet's. God is amazing and has used her in my life. I am thankful for her deep passion for Jesus and her desire to listen to me, ask meaningful questions, encourage and pray. She is a true friend. Happy Birthday to you Kristin!




This summer a bunch of us surprised Kristin for her birthday! Her roommate, Kelley, blindfolded her and brought her to Heather's house. She was totally surprised. It was an amazing evening of celebration and fellowship. Kristin's friendship has is a HUGE answer to prayer. Moving out to Cali I did not know anyone. I had such a great group of friends in Gainesville and I prayed for months for a good friend in my new town. After 6 months I met Kristin. I remember the first conversation we had was about running the Nike Women's Half Marathon. Then there was the famous airport pickup from Christmas followed by a 3 hour conversation at Peet's. God is amazing and has used her in my life. I am thankful for her deep passion for Jesus and her desire to listen to me, ask meaningful questions, encourage and pray. She is a true friend. Happy Birthday to you Kristin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment