This morning I ran the SF Nike Woman's Half Marathon. Matt, Paul and Marilyn dropped me off and I made my way to the start line. This was my 1st race running by myself. The course was beautiful and went along the peninsula, but hilly. Based on the elevation chart for the course I was not expecting so many hills.
When I finished the race I was given a Tiffany's necklace and a sweet Nike dry-fit shirt. The post race food was great. They had Jamba Juice smoothies, Luna bars, bananas, Bear Naked granola, bagels and lots of water. The race ended on the beach highway and was freezing when I finished, so I wrapped up in the mylar blanket they gave me.
Golden Gate Bridge
We went to Sausalito for lunch with Paul and Marilyn. On the way back we found this turn off and followed it until we found this amazing view of the city and bridge. What a beautiful city! It was really windy. We looked out over the Pacific Ocean at the beginning of the bay.
3 comments:
hi Christen
That is so awesome that you finished the race! You are amazing Christen! Thanks for the idea of Picasa. It is so easy to use and I love it. I like organizing my photos with that program. Oh and one other thing, Steve and I went and returned our other swing and got one like your friends. Kaitlyn loves it!
Hey Christen, these pictures are great and all but it is time for some new photos. Now I hooked on this thing and I am expecting regular updates. I sure this will come back to bite me but for now, lets get going on the photos!
Post a Comment