We're moving to CALFORNIA!!!!
I am sorry that it has been a long time since I have updated the Blog. Things have been really crazy around here. The big news in our lives is that Matt accepted a post doc at Stanford University. He will be starting September 1st. We will be moving to the west coast sometime this summer. God has totally led us to Stanford and made it clear that He wants us there. We are super excited!
I have been applying and interviewing for jobs for the past 3 weeks. I can't believe that I haven't don any blogging in almost 2 months. We really have been doing some cool things. I finally have a free night and so I am going to try to update you on our life over the past 2 months.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys to move closer to us. Now you really won't be that far away. I hope that next Fall it will work out for Steve and I to come visit you while going to a 49rs game with our new little baby!
Post a Comment