Saturday, July 28, 2007

One of the few things that I wanted to do while we were in Boston was go to a Red Sox game. We were able to go with Jessica and Tim Griffin. Jessica was one of my former students and we have remained in contact over the years. Her dad had the tickets and so we went to a Sunday afternoon game against the White Sox. We saw Tim Wakefield pitch, Manny Ramirez hit a 2 run home run, Okejima and Paplebon close the game. We left right from church and drove into the city. We found a parking spot on the street!!! God was so good to us. We met Jess and her dad on Yawkey Way in front of the guy selling peanuts. While we were waiting I heard someone calling out my name. I turned around and Gennie Falcon was there! It was unbelievable to see her. I don't even live in Massachusetts anymore and she has been in Africa for the past year. It was total coincidence that we met. She was in Boston for 10 days only and this was the only home game she was able to go to.


Here is the famous Citgo sign.



Here is the famous Hood blimp that brings great pictures to NESN television station.

No comments: