Thursday, May 31, 2007

On April 28th my friend Jacki Renoni got married to Keith Taylor. I have known Jacki since we were 4 years old. Jacki and I took gymnastics together oh so long ago. Her brother, Jonathan, is the same age as my brother, Patrick. Our families have been friends for over 24 years now! Our parents always get together and play cards. We've been through so many stages of life together. It was so special to be able to fly home and come to her wedding. We have grown to love Keith and are so happy for them. Jacki was such a beautiful bride.







They had their reception at the Atkinson Country Club in New Hampshire. It was a beautiful location. Outside the ballroom there were rock gardens and a pond with fish. It was a perfect place to take pictures.
This is us all grown up - Renonis & Sylvesters and now added Bumans & Taylors.


Here is my mom and dad.



Here is me and my pops.




Here is my brother and Katie.


At the wedding I also got to see Kristyn and Michela, 2 other girls that did gymnastics with Jacki and I. It was so much fun to catch up on each others lives and talk about all the memories of gymnastics.

No comments: